It is that time of year again!!! Open Enrollment is here and begins on Monday 9/20/2021.
September 21, 2021
Participation in enrollment is mandatory your benefits will not automatically rollover 11/1/2021. You must log in, call or email to continue or change your benefits.
To participate in Open Enrollment you can:
- Visit www.benselect.com enter your employee id (your social security number NO dashes) and your password (last 4 digits of your social and the last 2 of the year you were born)
- Call 833-9Nexion (833-963-9466)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Cgould@nexion-health.com
- No changes to BCBS, American Worker or Superior Vision networks or plan designs but a slight increase in premiums
- Dental is moving from CIGNA to METLIFE network. Plan design changes are an increase to your annual maximum benefit of $400.00. The annual benefit was $1500 and is now $1900. Also, the out of network reimbursement is 99% of allowed charges. There will be no cards needed for this benefit. However, a generic card will be available after 11/1/2021 for your convenience.
- If you make no changes to your BCBS or Superior Vision benefit, there will be no news cards sent.
- If you enroll in American Worker new cards will be sent to your home address. These cards arrive in a non-descript white envelope. Please be on the watch after 11/1/20212 for this card.
- No network or rate changes on voluntary benefits. Voya will still carry Critical Care and Accidental insurance. Mutual of Omaha will still carry Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Voluntary Life Products. CHUBB will still carry Lifetime Benefit Term.
- However, good news. During this Open Enrollment period Mutual of Omaha will allow everyone to add or increase life or disability with no health questions.