Nexion Health Foundation was established in 2004 to make financial contributions to eligible organizations for a variety of charitable purposes. The Foundation primarily supports nonprofit, charitable organizations that promote and support the health and well-being of the elderly and disabled citizens of the communities served by our affiliated facilities. In addition, the Foundation makes financial contributions that support educational, social, civic, and humanitarian organizations.
- Nexion associates are considered eligible to participate in Foundation programs on the first month following 90 days of consecutive full-time employment.
- Immediate family members of eligible associates may qualify for certain Foundation programs.
- Foundation contributions to charitable organizations via the One 4 One and Volunteer Plus programs will be made in the form of a check payable directly to the organization.
- Charitable organizations must provide a copy of the IRS Federal Tax Exemption Determination Letter that validates their 501(c) status.
- The Foundation reserves the right to limit annual contributions made to any one charitable organization.
- With the exception of funds distributed through the Emergency Relief Program, the Foundation will not make contributions directly to individuals.
- Foundation Board Members and their families are not eligible to participate in Foundation Programs.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on a review of all applications postmarked by June 30.
- Reviews will be conducted by the Foundation Board of Directors, whose decision will be final.
- Scholarship recipients will be asked to provide a letter of acceptance and a remittance address for the educational institution of their choice.
- Scholarship funds will not be paid directly to individuals.
Below is a list of available programs offered by the Nexion Health Foundation. Applications for each program are available below in PDF format. Simply download the PDF, print and fill out the application and follow the mailing instructions on the form.