Nexion Health, Inc. was founded in 2000 by Fran Kirley. His vision was two-fold: (1) to create a company with a progressive management model offering proven yet innovative operating solutions for the short term rehabilitation client and long term skilled nursing care resident; and (2) build a company committed to excellence in all aspects of resident care, stakeholder satisfaction and quality metrics.
Today, Nexion affiliates operate 26 skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities in Colorado, Louisiana and Texas and 1 assisted living facility in Louisiana. Each facility is guided by an administrator coupled with a knowledgeable and competent interdisciplinary team engaged and committed to uphold and deploy our strategic plan consisting of:
- a clinically sound and cutting edge healthcare care system
- a culturally sensitive and patient-centered approach towards day-to-day care
- a commitment to improving, maintaining and exceeding quality care goals aligned with state and national associations
- an operations model that integrates to future value based care models of efficiency and outcomes driven care
- an investment in quality, well-trained staff, many with certifications in specialty areas of Long Term Care
- a grassroots education agenda on the importance of the role of long term care in the post-acute continuum of care
- a commitment to advocacy through state and national memberships with American Health Care Association, the National Association for the Support of Long Term Care, Texas Health Care Association, Louisiana Nursing Home Association and Colorado Health Care Association, including Nexion Health member participation on many quality, political, regulatory, reimbursement and reform committees
- maintaining respect, dignity and quality of life for all stakeholders.
Each of our affiliate skilled nursing and assisted living campuses offers a home-like setting influenced by their own unique regional cultures. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in our positive clinical outcomes, resident and family member testimonials, satisfaction reports and AHCA Quality Awards.