We have skilled administrative and care teams that strive to provide excellent, compassionate care to our patients and residents. The staff that you or your loved one might interact with include:
- Director of Nursing
- Business Office Manager
- Marketing Director & Admissions Coordinator
- Social Services
- Activities Director
- Nurses & CNAs
- Rehab Therapists
Our clinical team is competent and equipped with the skills, tools, and state of the art equipment necessary to take care of the short and long-term needs of our residents. This includes:
- Trach care and I.V. certified staff
- Individualized pain management
- Chronic disease management and education, including Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) and Pneumonia
- Specialized rehabilitation services: physical, occupation and speech therapy and respiratory services
- Wound Care modalities, in-house ankle-brachial index (ABIs), selective debridement, NPWT (Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
Our Administrator and Director of Nursing are supported by experienced long-term care operators, certified wound care and clinical specialists, in-house nurse practitioners, and physician extenders who go through rigorous routine skills validation and ongoing education. They also have access to real-time quality and performance data through sophisticated information technology systems.
Our operators and corporate support team members are active in state and national organizations advocating, impacting and influencing the future of healthcare.