We are proud to announce that Lindsay Broussard, Social Services Director, was recognized by the Louisiana Nursing Home Association as the 2017 SSD of the Year!
Additionally, Lameka Sophus, CNA, was recognized with the Outstanding Service Award for the 8th Annual Louisiana Balancing Aging with Dignity through Empowerment and Respect (LEADER) Summit in 2016.
We have a skilled administrative and care team that strives to provide excellent, compassionate care to our patients and residents. Staff that you or your loved one might interact with includes:
- Director of Nursing
- Business Office Manager
- Marketing Director & Admissions Coordinator
- Social Services
- Activities Director
- Nurses & CNAs
- Rehab Therapists
Our clinical team is competent and equipped with the skills, tools and state of the art equipment necessary to take care of the short and long term needs of our residents. This includes:
- trach care and I.V. certified staff
- individualized pain management
- total parenteral nutrition (TPN) and peritoneal dialysis
- chronic disease management and education, including: chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), congestive
- heart failure (CHF) and pneumonia
- specialized rehabilitation services: physical, occupation and speech therapy and respiratory services
- wound care modalities, in-house ankle brachial index (ABIs), selective debridement, negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT)
- dementia and wound care certified clinicians
Our Administrator and Director of Nursing are supported by experienced long term care operators, certified wound care and clinical specialists, in-house nurse practitioners and physician extenders who go through rigorous routine skills validation and ongoing education. They also have access to real time quality and performance data through sophisticated information technology systems. This includes:
- Primeview, TSI, AHT and LTC TrendTracker;
- quarterly Doppler, debridement and skin and wound care competency and education provided;
- quarterly Teepa Snow Positive Approach to Caregiving trainings provided by dementia certified clinicians;
- our operators and corporate support team members are active in state and national organizations advocating, impacting and influencing the future of healthcare.