In addition to the basic services, additional levels of personal assistance are available and tailored to meet each guest’s specific needs. Individual needs will be assessed prior to move-in and regularly thereafter to determine level of assistance required.
Additional charges apply based on the personal assistance services provided. These services may include:
- select diets and snacks
- assistance with activities of daily living
- diabetic care
- assistance with ambulation to and from meals and activities
- medication assistance by a 3rd party provider of the resident’s choice
- meal time reminders
- periodic nighttime care
- medical appointment scheduling
- additional housekeeping services
Maison Jardin also offers respite care for those wishing to stay just a few days to recover from an illness or injury or while family is out of town.