Our facility, a Nexion Health affiliate, offers a home-like setting influenced by our own unique regional culture. We have a trained and knowledgeable staff who work hard to make our residents and patients feel comfortable in a warm, home-like environment. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in our positive clinical outcomes, resident and family member testimonials, satisfaction reports and American Health Care Association Quality Awards.
Deficiency-Free State Survey
Our facility is proud to have received a deficiency-free state survey in 2017.
A deficiency-free survey means that all services provided at the facility meet or exceed state and federal standards. Nursing facilities participating in Medicare and Medicaid are required by federal law to undergo an annual survey and certification process by their state health department. Facilities must be in substantial compliance with Medicare and Medicaid requirements, as well as state law.
Our facility is regulated by Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services. Annually, a survey team comes to the building to evaluate our services. The surveyors stay for several days, observing our staff and checking records. This intense review of performance helps the surveyors to determine compliance with regulations regarding quality of care, residents’ rights and quality of services.
Nursing facility regulations require each facility to have its latest survey results readily available for review. The survey assesses whether the appropriate care, as intended by the law and regulations and as needed by each resident, is being provided in the nursing facilities.
Nexion Health is committed to being the leading provider of short-term and long-term care services in each community that we operate. We:
- provide compassionate, responsible health care to our residents;
- foster an environment that recognizes the value of our staff, our customers and our volunteers;
- respond to the ever-changing health care environment with innovative and cost effective solutions;
- operate a socially conscious and profitable company.
- to meet the needs of our customers, residents and staff;
- to help ensure a safe environment for our staff, our residents, our residents’ families and the Nexion community;
- to maintain a positive peer culture;
- to treat each other with dignity and respect;
- to be honest and dependable; and
- to enjoy our work.
If you have feedback regarding our facility, please contact Nexion Health at 866-639-4668 (866-NEXIONU).
Click to learn more about the Nexion Health Foundation!