Our facility, a Nexion Health affiliate, offers a home-like setting influenced by our own unique regional culture. We have a trained and knowledgeable staff who work hard to make our residents and patients feel comfortable in a warm, home-like environment. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in our positive clinical outcomes, resident and family member testimonials, satisfaction reports and American Health Care Association Quality Awards.
Bronze Commitment to Quality Award
Our facility is proud to be recognized by the American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living as a recipient of their Bronze Commitment to Quality Award. The program honors facilities across the nation that have demonstrated their commitment to improving quality care for seniors and individuals with disabilities.
Implemented by AHCA/NCAL in 1996, the National Quality Award Program is centered on the core values and criteria of the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program. Facilities begin the quality improvement process at the Bronze level, where they develop an organizational profile with essential performance elements, such as vision and mission statements and an assessment of customers’ expectations. The program assists providers of long term and post-acute care services in achieving their performance excellence goals.
Over the course of the last twelve months, Pinnacle Quality Insight, a nationally recognized customer satisfaction firm, has interviewed the customers of our facility regarding their satisfaction levels.
By qualifying for the Pinnacle Customer Experience Award™, we have satisfied the rigorous demand of scoring in the top 15% of the nation across a 12-month period.
We were recognized in the following categories: Overall Satisfaction, Nursing Care, Dining Service, Quality of Food, Individual Needs, Laundry Service, Response to Problems, Dignity and Respect, Recommend to Others, Activities, Admission Process and Combined Average.
Nexion Health is committed to being the leading provider of short-term and long-term care services in each community that we operate. We:
- provide compassionate, responsible health care to our residents;
- foster an environment that recognizes the value of our staff, our customers and our volunteers;
- respond to the ever-changing health care environment with innovative and cost effective solutions;
- operate a socially conscious and profitable company.
- to meet the needs of our customers, residents and staff;
- to help ensure a safe environment for our staff, our residents, our residents’ families and the Nexion community;
- to maintain a positive peer culture;
- to treat each other with dignity and respect;
- to be honest and dependable; and
- to enjoy our work.
If you have feedback regarding our facility, please contact Nexion Health at 866-639-4668 (866-NEXIONU).
Click to learn more about the Nexion Health Foundation!