Senior living at Maison Jardin is designed for adults who wish to maintain their independent lifestyle but require additional assistance to do so. We offer basic services to every resident in order to provide them with a comfortable and active living environment. These services include:
- Care team—24-hour staff with full-time nurse on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Dining—Three nutritious meals and snacks prepared daily by our dietary team.
- Fun and fulfilling activities—Organized by our Activities Director that include exercise classes, ice cream socials, arts & crafts, religious activities, shopping trips and more!
- Weekly housekeeping, linen service and apartment maintenance—Enjoy the luxury of weekly laundry of personal items, linens and towels; weekly housekeeping; and assistance with upkeep of your apartment.
- Transportation—access to doctor appointments and medical facilities as scheduled.
- Paid utilities, except telephone and cable
- Personal Assistance—in addition to the basic services, additional levels of personal assistance are available and tailored to meet specific needs. Residents will be assessed prior to move-in and regularly thereafter to determine which level of care is needed.
- Fitness—keep moving by utilizing our Wii or the exercise room, with state of the art equipment.
- Garden Way—our secured unit with key-coded entry offers a safe environment for residents with Alzheimer’s or dementia.