Nexion’s assisted living facility affiliate is designed for adults who wish to maintain their independent lifestyle but require additional assistance to do so. Basic services are offered to every resident in order to provide them with a comfortable and active living environment.
Apartments are rented on a monthly basis. Residents will enjoy the privacy of their own apartment within a community of care and support.
Residents are provided with:
- 24-hour staff with a full-time nurse on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Three nutritious meals and snacks prepared by the dietary team
- Weekly housekeeping, linen service and apartment maintenance
- Transportation—access to doctor appointments and medical facilities as scheduled.
- Paid utilities, except telephone and cable
- Fun and fulfilling activities that include exercise classes, ice cream socials, arts & crafts, religious activities, shopping trips and more!
In addition to the basic services, additional levels of personal assistance are available and tailored to meet specific needs. Residents will be assessed prior to move-in and regularly thereafter to determine which level of care is needed.